Le nuts

Just donking around...

online poker

joi, 31 mai 2012

And that's how Pokerstars fucks you...

What can I fucking do about it? No way I can get away with it. Nice lil' flop to just so they make sure you there's no way you can escape...
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hands/Boom/132775_17D5059ED8
Publicat de Bodonk la 07:28
Trimiteți prin e-mail Postați pe blog!Trimiteți pe XDistribuiți pe FacebookTrimiteți către Pinterest
Etichete: AA, donks, fish, pokerstars, rigged, scam

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Postare mai nouă Postare mai veche Pagina de pornire
Abonați-vă la: Postare comentarii (Atom)

Arhivă blog

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  iunie (1)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  august (1)
    • ►  ianuarie (1)
  • ►  2013 (7)
    • ►  octombrie (1)
    • ►  iulie (1)
    • ►  iunie (1)
    • ►  mai (1)
    • ►  aprilie (2)
    • ►  februarie (1)
  • ▼  2012 (6)
    • ►  noiembrie (1)
    • ▼  mai (5)
      • And that's how Pokerstars fucks you...
      • I got "chat banned"...
      • Russians are fucking crazy!
      • Why do I play on this site?
      • New "shiet"!
RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback

Despre mine

Fotografia mea
Bodonk
HI, my name is..
Vizualizați profilul meu complet
RakeTheRake, the rakeback professionals, offering up to 60% rakeback
Tema Filigran. Un produs Blogger.