online poker

miercuri, 19 iunie 2013

This is an example of what bullshit comes through my mind at night and why I can't sleep (excuse my english).

"I think humans have two persons inside them. one is a primate and the other is the conscience. The primate has priority, its in control of the body. If it wants to shiver cause its scared to death it will shiver, the conscience has no control of that. Like if there was a small earthquake and you got scared. The conscience is telling you "relax, the earthquake is over, no harm done, nothing to worry about now, stop shivering". The primate in you doesn't know that, he is still in alert and he will tell the body to shiver, you cant stop that but you try and minimize it, you try and hide it. I just wonder what we did to have a conscience. what did we do different from other primate that gave made us conscious, that made us intelligent, that made us fear of the day we die, that made us wonder where did we come from and where do we go and who put us here and why. We are looking for answers and so far there are two answers that humanity came up with that came up to my mind right now: there's a creator , that created all things and gave us, humans a special gift, and he watches us and rewards us according to how good we perform, and the other is that us being here is a total universe accident, that we are alone in the universe  there's actually no one there to give a shit about us. The second answer was kind of harsh for humanity so most of humanity jump in the questionable and ignorant first answer. I cant really say which one is the right answer myself. What im thinking of right now is, why does the universe exist, cause of the big bang? What caused the big bang?
The big bang theory is kinda bullshit, i dont believe it, what the fuck cause a big bang? The big bang is actually how this big bang theory poped in the scientists  heads. bang! thats how universe was created!! no way! there are alot of questions about that too. Will I ever find the answer?" 

I wrote this at about 3 AM in at night like a month ago, and I decided to share it since no one visits this blog so it doesn't matter...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu